[Rhodes22-list] Viva la ...

Sheldon Katz shellykatz@hotmail.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 20:41:31 -0500

    THE BUNNY AND THE SNAKE
   Once upon a time (allegedly) in a nice little forest, there lived an
   orphaned bunny and an orphaned snake. By a surprising coincidence,
   both were blind from birth. One day, the bunny was hopping through
   the
   forest, and the snake was slithering through the forest, when the
   bunny tripped over the snake and fell down. This, of course, knocked
   the snake about quite a bit. "Oh, my," said the bunny, "I'm terribly
   sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I've been blind since birth, so, I
   can't see where I'm going. In fact, since I'm also an orphan, I don't
   even know what I am." "It's quite OK," replied the snake. "Actually,
   my story is much the same as yours. I, too, have been blind since
   birth, and also never knew my mother. Tell you what, maybe I could
   slither all over you, and work out what you are, so at least you'll
   have that going for you." "Oh, that would be wonderful" replied the
   bunny. So the snake slithered all over the bunny, and said, "Well,
   you're covered > with soft fur; you have really long ears; your nose
   twitches; and you have a soft cottony tail. I'd say that you must be
   bunny rabbit." "Oh, thank you! Thank you," cried the bunny, in
   obvious
   excitement. The bunny suggested to the snake, "Maybe I could feel you
   all over with my paw, and help you the same way that you've helped
   me." So the bunny felt the snake all over, and remarked, "Well,
   you're
   smooth and slippery, and you have a forked tongue, no backbone and no
   balls. I'd say you must be French".

   PS: The new French flag is a white cross on a white background.

   MSN 8 with [1]e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE*