[Rhodes22-list] Re: Joke - todays headlines

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 23:01:22 -0500

Michael,

Nah, I'm not in favor of us using nukes, chems, or bio, in any circumstances.
Too much chance of hurting folks that just don't need to be hurt. And, God
only know where the fallout might go. It's not worth it. We've got enough
conventional bombs to obliterate most of Iraq, without nukes, if need be.

If Saddam should decide to unleash such an atrocity though, the mean spirited
side of me thinks he sould be hunted down like a dog, if it take the next
thirty years to do it. When he is caught, alive of course, but well
tenderized, if a brush chipper is not handy, then one should be procurred. Of
course we will explain to Saddam that the reason his execution is being
delayed is that we are waiting for the brush chipper to arrive, this should
give him a little something to think about while he waits. Once it gets there
(the chipper) we can take Saddam out and show it to him. Fire it up, maybe
run a branch or two through it to make sure it's working right. Make sure he
understands that we are going to feed him into it a little at a time, feet
first, and maybe even pull him back a few times, just to make sure that he is
truly getting the full benefit of the experience. Of course he needs to know
also that we will use his remains to slop some farmers hogs when the chipper
is done with him. Being turned into pork, that should make him very happy.
Then when we have him positioned just right and ready to feed in, the kind
hearted side of me takes over and we  just shoot him in the head and leave
him lie there for the vultures. Well, we could feed him to some farmer's hogs
anyway, but I don't know if the hogs would have him.

Sometimes, I'm a pretty nice guy
Rik