[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Joke - Todays Headline

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Tue, 01 Apr 2003 08:11:44 -0500

Yeah, I agree; he has got WMD. It would have been too easy to provide proof
that they were destroyed. Regarding your CIA comment, I agree 100%.

If the suits work perhaps our guys will be OK.

Wally