[Rhodes22-list] Stan, will the real paint stand up?

General Boats wwrhodes@rhodes22.com
Tue, 01 Apr 2003 12:46:14 -0500

We use the Awlgrip when we repaint the sides of recycled boats and Petit Trinidad for the bottom anti-fouling - and as soon as he list gets this straight, we will probably change.

stan/gbi