[ham] [Rhodes22-list] Stan, will the real paint stand up?

Michael Meltzer mjm@michaelmeltzer.com
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 04:29:19 -0500

well tom does the faq thing, sorry about that I thought I sent it out.

MJM
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Wise" <skipperken@excite.com>
To: <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 11:37 PM
Subject: Re: [ham] [Rhodes22-list] Stan, will the real paint stand up?

> Michael, thanks for your response. For your information, I never received an earlier reply from you and so I could not reply, but
I sail in fresh water and I and I trust others have a much better understanding of anti-fouling paint. If you go to the anti-fouling
paint area of the faq you will see awlgrip mentioned as that which used by gb. Perhaps that should be updated

> Ken Wise
> Awaken
> Trail Creek Marina
> Michigan City, IN

the<br>hight rated paints will work, the thought problem are salt/brackish water. it is a hard paint, the "sr" version is a big plus
<salm@mn.rr.com><br>To: "Rhodes" <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org><br>Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 4:13 PM<br>Subject: Re: [ham]
Stan a break, do you really think he keeps track of the bottom paint on<br>> > every boat.<br>> > I am sure him like other just look
>  flon, Stan does not use it unless someone sent him<br>> > some.<br>> > High copper hard epoxy, his favorite, if in good shape
anything can go over.<br>> > adbaitve, only abative can go over, it washs off(hint, wet a area, good, then<br>> > try a scrubber
questions from<br>> > last time how it being used..........<br>> > BTW Awlgrip is know for thier top side paint, not thier bottom
<rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org><br>> > Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 12:34 PM<br>> > Subject: [ham] [Rhodes22-list] Stan, will the real
want to know what paint you used to make certain what<br>> > we choose is compatable.
most personalized portal on the Web!<br>> >> _________________________________________________<br>> >> Use
Rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org, Help? www.rhodes22.org/list<br>