[Rhodes22-list] The French and Our Current Deal

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 10:38:32 -0800 (PST)

MJM,

The French are hiding behind the Maginot line.  But
wait, that was breached, they're hiding behind, well,
they're just hiding.  No one has the answer to our
current situation.  Clinton took the approach of
"Look! We're everywhere! Somolia, Rwanda, Haiti,
Macadonia, Bosnia, Ecador, East Timor, Kuwait,
Liberia, Albania, Congo, Gabon, Sierra Leone,
Afghanistan, Sudan, Iraq.  Do your homework folks.

What nation has these armed forces?

800,000 personnel
8 Army divisions
12 Air Force Fighter Divisions
232 Strategic Bombers
2000 Combat Aircraft
267 Ships

Guess?

Thats the reduction of military force that was
eliminated under President Bill Clinton.

God Bless America!

Brad