[Rhodes22-list] The French and Our Current Deal

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:43:59 -0500

Brad,

I am not sure but I think this is a good thing. We still have so much more
military than any other country.

It looks like things are going well today for us. Once the battle is over
the fun really starts.

Wally