[Rhodes22-list] what happened to the french?

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 17:52:47 -0800 (PST)

You may remember we bombed the Chinese embassy in
Belgrade, then they (the Chinese) kept our Navy
spy-plane crew for a few days.  And of course our
girls kicked their girls ass in soccer.  Just change
the subject, it works for me.  Where would you like to
eat tonight honey?  Here, let me have that vacuum
cleaner.  Back rub, anyone?

Brad