[Rhodes22-list] Saddam

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Fri, 04 Apr 2003 01:56:31 -0600

I figure the guy's dead.  Nothing but taped appearances and predictable
rhetoric. Nobody in the administration is calling for him to step up to the
mic and speak because they know he's dead.  The US government is not letting
this info out because they know that as soon as the info is released, it'll
be instant civil war in Iraq.  Bush wants to stabilize the region and
neutralize the regime before the news gets out.  Let's face it, who wouldn't
want control of Iraq?  The Kurds, Sunis, Shiites, Baath--you name it.

I think the war is already over but the fat lady has yet to sing.

Slim