[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] what happened to the French?

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Fri, 04 Apr 2003 02:06:21 -0600

MJM,

Your sentence ratio is only 3:15???  Talk with my hot-blooded Irish wife and
the ratio is more like 3:300.  Don't even get her started on the Brits!!!
And she even has a perfectly good vacuum cleaner.  I don't understand the
conflict?

Slim