[Rhodes22-list] Saddam

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Fri, 04 Apr 2003 10:04:32 -0500

Slim,

If he is dead it proves he isn't the only idiot leader that Iraq has. As to
the war being over; well they are still shooting back.

It will be interesting to see who takes over. I think the Shiites are in the
majority. No one including the Iraq Suni seem to like the Kurds who actually
are also Suni Muslims. The difference is that Kurds are not Arab, so no Arab
group likes them.

Wally