[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Owners List.

John Tonjes johntonjes@earthlink.net
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:49:23 -0500

   Once again I am offering Rhodes owners the opportunity to join the
   Rhodes Owners List. I keep this list of owners strictly for social
   porpoises and it will not be given out nor sold for commercial
   porpoises. In order to join the list, you must be an owner of a Rhodes
   design hull.

   Please send me your name(s), address, phone(s), Admiral's name, boat
   name, hull id# (for archives) and port you sail out of. There are
   currently more than 130 registered owners on the list.

   Once your information has been entered on the list, you must wait for
   thirty (30) days before you can request a copy of the list. This is so
   we can do a complete background check, including, but not limited to:
   FBI, CIA, INS, CID and don't forget the IRS. We just want to make sure
   that only the cream of the crop are allowed on this list.

   Please send me your information directly so others on the lists won't
   be bored with your trivial information.

   Rummy