[Rhodes22-list] Gifts.

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Fri, 04 Apr 2003 13:59:28 -0600

The tradition in our family is to give gifts that you, yourself would want.
Like, here, honey, I just got you a nice five gallon air compressor --
technically not a household appliance.  And in return, she should give you,
for instance, a couple tickets to Cancun, and then be gracious enough to
invite her along.

Slim