[Rhodes22-list] Gifts.

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Fri, 04 Apr 2003 16:37:33 -0600

Yeah Steve.  In my opinion, a 30 foot sailboat should be good for Xmas,
birthday AND Mother's day for several years.  But if she counters and gives
you, say, a car,  you're both in trouble.

My wife, sister and mom like nothing better than a nice, fresh bouquet of
flowers and a mushy card.  Not too original but seems to work for any
occasion. :-)  It's never the wrong thing to do.  And if you really want to
score some big points, send the flowers to her where she works.  All her
colleagues will help to convince her how wonderful you are.  :-)

Slim