[Rhodes22-list] rhodes22.com site changes

Jay Friedland a.jayf@verizon.net
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 06:26:17 -0500

Michael-
Much appreciated as the alternative was crude search or hunt and peck
through folders. Two corrections-unless these are backdates, April,
2002 listed should be changed, and FAQ's instead of super options. The
wife/gift thing must have gotten to you.

One addition I like to see would be fixed topping lift, which I you,
Roger, and Wally, et al, covered, and possibly referencing over to UPS
installation and use. Maybe repost how to add to list. Again, among all
your activities and concerns, you didn't forget the details. thanks.
Jay