[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] rhodes22.com site changes

Jay Friedland a.jayf@verizon.net
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 11:09:01 -0500

Michael-
No biggie, you mentioned below "super options page", didn't you update
FAQ's?

Instead of listing UPS Sail under "Additional Links...", could it be
it's own topic listing and have the link to the site placed there. Just
seems more direct.

The discussion of the the fixed topping lift I believe got resolved and
I thought it should have its own listing. Is there a way to add to the
list or is it running through you? I know there was some discussion of
reviewing items before adding them, but it's nice to have the updates
back.