[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] rhodes22.com site changes

Jay Friedland a.jayf@verizon.net
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 15:32:44 -0500

Michael-

http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/whatsnew.html

Tom must have updated these over the last day or so, also with wrong
dates, or am I in a time warp. Hope this helps the confusion.
Jay