[Rhodes22-list] Appliance vibes?

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Sun, 06 Apr 2003 09:03:36 -0400

Slim,

Kitchen Aids are the best! One of our neighbors is a confirmed 50-year-old
bachelor. He got a Kitchen Aid Mixer as a gift from his sister. He travels a
lot with his job and we often watch his place and pets. I mentioned I liked
his new mixer and he said he would never use such a thing. He offered it to
me; he said it would just take up space. I offered to buy it and he said
don’t worry about it.

Later when his sister asked him how he liked his mixer he mentioned he gave
it away. She gave him a bunch of grief and cussed him out. He jokingly
mentioned this to me and of course I offered the mixer back. He said not to
worry about it he would just tell his sister he got it back and that would
be fine because she never visits. This was 13 years ago and I still have the
mixer and the same guy still lives next door.

Wally