[Rhodes22-list] LSD Found at Iraqi Information Ministry

Bill Berner bberner@optonline.net
Mon, 07 Apr 2003 10:57:12 -0400

Now, that's funny

Bill Berner
191 South Broadway
Hastings on Hudson, NY  10706

v 914 478 2896
f 914 478 3856
e BBerner@optonline.net

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of brad haslett
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 10:02 AM
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] LSD Found at Iraqi Information Ministry

April 07, 2003
Chemical Agent Found at Information Ministry
(2003-04-07) -- Coalition troops now in the heart of
Baghdad have discovered a massive cache of the
chemical agent lysergic acid diethylamide.

The Iraqi Information Ministry has been identified as
the site of a huge repository of the substance,
commonly called LSD.

"After listening to recent statements from the Iraqi
Information Minister, we had suspected there were
large quantities of LSD in the building," said an
unnamed Pentagon spokesman.

Information Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf called on
the United Nations to address the "immanent
humanitarian medical crisis."

"There is no way I can do my job effectively without
this essential medication," said Mr. al-Sahaf.
"Without LSD, I cannot stand up before the people and
say 'Be assured, Baghdad is safe, protected. Iraqis
are heroes.'

Mr. al-Sahaf said the 'medicine' helps him to see
Abrams tanks as gentle lavender camels and Bradley
fighting vehicles as enormous pansies and petunias.