[Rhodes22-list] New Owner

John Tonjes johntonjes at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 12 15:40:02 EDT 2003

Robert or Bob?
Howdy and welcome to the list. I am the keeper of the Rhodes Owners list.
This list is kept for social porpoises and isn't sold or given out to
anyone for commercial uses (advertising).
If you would like to join, please send me your name(s), address, phones(s),
Hull ID#, port you sail out of, boat name and of course your admiral's
name. There are currently more than 130 owners on the list from throughout
the country and Canada. Once you have been placed on the list, you must
wait 30 (thirty) days before you can request a copy of, but no guarantee
you will get a copy of the list.
Please send this information to me directly (off list).

Rummy.....GO PACKERS.....yes, I'm a cheesehead.....born in Green Bay,
currently residing in South Carolina.