[Rhodes22-list] New Owner of Kel Lee

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Sat Apr 12 17:36:14 EDT 2003

Mary, I know how Rod feels.  If all goes as planned
(hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!) we splash Tue or Wed.  One of these years I'll
make it to KY Lake, but our three week trip to Europe this summer will
exhaust most of my "disposable income" (there's a funny term for ya) for the
year and I'll probably have to keep my nose to the grindstone.  But I just
picked up a new, to me, tow vehicle--a "light-duty" 3/4 ton Ford E250
van--in anticipation of making a trip in the not-so-distant future.

Cheers,
Slim