[Rhodes22-list] What New Boat Photos?

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sun Apr 13 09:49:13 EDT 2003

Is it official that we no longer can get pictures on the rhodes22 org
list?  You guys keep talking about pictures?  Huh! I have not seen any
pictures!  Are you sending off line?  What is up?  When you wake up
Michael, cue us in. Mark do you know what is happening?
	Ah!  Brad a picture is of this yacht would be nice see.
			Ed K