[Rhodes22-list] Photo stripping

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Sun Apr 13 10:33:51 EDT 2003

Brad,

>From Michael's description of the problem yesterday AM:

"I have a workaround in but it a little slower and picture support is not
in. I submit it to be fixed (should take about a week to fix)."

So I assume he'll get to it when he can. In the meantime, feel free to send
them to me back channel and I'll get them posted on one of my servers in the
next day or so.

Mark Kaynor