[Rhodes22-list] New Owner

Ronald Lipton lipton at sprynet.com
Sun Apr 13 09:37:32 EDT 2003

Robert, I am in a similar situation.  I live in Oak Park and will
be sailing this year from Michigan City, Ind.  I sailed last year
from  Monroe Harbor.  It was great but I wanted to have a slip
this year and I am planning (forced) to take a lot of time off this
summer and will be spending time at my family's place in Michigan
City.  I will be back in Monroe Harbor next year.

Ron Lipton