[Rhodes22-list] Here's the photos

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 14 03:01:32 EDT 2003

Hey Brad,

Congrats on the new baby!!

Did I forget to mention that my house burned down last week???? Witnesses
reported seeing a group of people garbed in white robes that appeared to be
made of dacron in the vicinity shortly before the fire. They said some of the
robes had R 22 on them.............very curious.  Also painted on the
driveway with what appears to be Cetol were the words "Flicka go home". I
wouldnt worry if I were you though, I'm sure this is all just
coincidental.....

Just kiddin' of course, except about the CONGRATS.
Rik