[Rhodes22-list] E-mail Hosting

Saroj saroj at pathfind.net
Mon Apr 14 08:57:14 EDT 2003

Rik,

The reason i know it is source from my earthlink service is that I NEVER use
saroj at earthlink.net as my email address.  I always use saroj at pathfind.net.
So when a spam comes addressed to the former (and usually 10 other
earthlink.net addresses in the "To:" field, it has to have come from data
mining against the earthlink mail servers.

Saroj