[Rhodes22-list] Racing - day 2 Question for the list

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at netreach.net
Mon Apr 14 21:07:46 EDT 2003

We replaced the line for our traveller and went to a smaller line as what
we had kept popping out ''cause it was to think.

To answer the questions:
  Fretless is a 1991 recycled in 1998
We have the GBI traveller
We use it a lot and we can certainly influence performance by using it.
We have an IMF main.

Mary Lou