[Rhodes22-list] Depth Meter Transducer

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Tue Apr 15 16:27:30 EDT 2003

Joe,

If memory serves, the hull is about 3/4" thick in that spot.  The R-22 hull
is solid GRP with no core below the waterline, an easy 2 minute cut with a
hole saw.  Remember to seal the sides of the hole with epoxy before
installing the depth sounder transducer.  The hole is no big deal.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V DYnamic Equilibrium