[Rhodes22-list] Looking for advice

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at netreach.net
Wed Apr 16 21:34:36 EDT 2003

Alice, we plan to launch Friday April 25. After that we should be down to
the boat most weekends. We could get together anytime we can coordinate
schedules - before or after you get your Rhodes. I think Gil said he was
launching this weekend. He's over at Spring Cove Marina - about a half a
mile from us at Swan Creek Marina.  Sounds like we've almost got a quorum
on the Eastern Shore I'm assuming Kent Island is considered Eastern Shore?
- must be - it's on the right side of the bridge.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Ft. Washington, PA / Swan Creek, MD