[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of instruments....

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 09:23:36 EDT 2003

Ben,

Glad the install was a success. Sailing on a river requires to much tacking
so my "auto pilot" is a line that runs from one stern cleat, to the tiller
with two or three wraps, then on to the other stern cleat. I slide forward
to lock tiller. It is not perfect but can give me enough time to use the aft
mens room or get fresh cold one.

Wally