[Rhodes22-list] Rik's Flicka

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 17 15:21:04 EDT 2003

Slim,

Yes, we are pretty tickled with her so far, I like the green too. Just got
done cutting out her new name and lic.# on Monday night. The day I cut them
out, 91 was the high temp. I'd attach a pic, but I don't have one yet. I
did get a screen shot of it on my website though.
http://www.rjsgraphics.net/Photo_Gallery_2.html Scroll all the way down,
it's the last pic at the bottom. I really want to get a different camera so
I can get some pics of her on her trailer, the new cradle, projects, etc.
Have to see how the race track starts up, maybe there'll be a couple spare
bucks in a month or two.

Hey, no problem matches don't light fires....people do. BUT, if your
jammin' away up on that stage on of these nights and you happen to see a
big juicy old rotten chicken egg coming at you, just stop and think, right
before it smacks you right between the eyes.....shit, I knew I shoulda'
kept them damned matches. :-) :-) I never get mad, I just get even :-)

Rik