[Rhodes22-list] Yacht Club

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at netreach.net
Thu Apr 17 23:00:53 EDT 2003

Hmmm....the Swan Creek Sailing Association is only $30/year but if you want
to race it's another $25. We pay a per person fee for most of the dinners
and activities so I guess it all evens out. The fee does buy some of the
beer. Doesn't matter 'cause it's usually Bud Light. Other than that it's a
nice group.

Mary Lou