[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Rock Hall & Rhodes Rhendezvous

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at netreach.net
Sun Apr 20 11:37:02 EDT 2003

Michael, I hope we hear from some of the others on this but we don't have
firm plans yet. Last year we had dinner at Waterman's Crab House on Sunday
night. That worked so well that I think there was considerable sentiment
for doing it again. (Got your calculator Will?) In any event distances in
the Rock Hall vicinity are so close that either evening would work and if
you arrived in the afternoon we could get some sailing in as well. If a
morning/afternoon makes more sense with your family plans we could do a
sail and then lunch at Waterman's or some other place.  I suspect Rock Hall
is a couple of hours from either Bethany or Potomac - maybe a little more.
Hope you can join us!

Mary Lou