[Rhodes22-list] 1975 winch question

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Wed Apr 23 12:23:40 EDT 2003

Bob,

Dynamic Equilibrium originally had a couple of these winches.  I think they
were Barients.  They were OK, except they were a little too small for my
wife & kids to use in heavy weather & not self-tailing.  I still have a pair
of these winches left over from when I upgraded my primary sheet winches to
Anderson 12ST's.  Do you want my old winches?  If so, just pay for the
shipping.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium