[Rhodes22-list] UPS delivery!

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Wed Apr 23 22:17:35 EDT 2003

Mary Lou,

Congratulations! I know you and Fred will have fun with it.

We went out for a couple of hours this afternoon, but didn't get to mess
with ours - winds were 7 mph gusting to 20 - after burying the rail heading
up in one particularly shifty gust, we reefed both genoa and main and had a
nice relaxing sail.

Mark