[Rhodes22-list] The Great Road Trip

Ronald Lipton lipton at fnal.gov
Wed Apr 23 22:31:55 EDT 2003

Best of luck on the trip and with your new boat.  Be sure to bring a
heavy
duty tie down strap. One of my (many) mistakes in bringing my boat from
the East coast was to use cheap wussy straps. Air wasn't a problem -
there
are lots of gas stations with good facilities on the interstates.  Having
the trailer fall apart slowly on the road kept the ride interesting.

It will be interesting to hear how the new main performs.
I am still probably two weeks from launching. I still need
to paint the bottom and do some odds and ends this weekend.

Ron (mister?) Lipton
Empress of Blandings
Michigan City, Indiana