[Rhodes22-list] Short Haul tow vehicle

John Tonjes johntonjes at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 24 14:22:15 EDT 2003

Whoa, a turbo....that's different. I don't recall anything in the original
post about a turbo.  You will have to be very careful with a turbo charged
engine. You can easily overheat the turbocharger unless it is an inter
cooled model, meaning it is cooled by the liquid cooling system, same as
the engine.

Rummy