[Rhodes22-list] Short haul tow vehicle

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Thu Apr 24 17:22:44 EDT 2003

My tired, old 89 Ply Voyager rust-bucket-peice-of-crap-soccer-mom-van had a
class 2 hitch and it was fine for short trips with the Rhodes.  No
transmission that I know of has a higher fail rate than the old Voyagers, so
long trips and highways were out of the question.  For the big hauls I use
my gas-guzzling, Republicanesque Triton V-8 Ford.  The 13 mpg ought to make
ol' Dubya proud, but that's all I'm doing for him.  8-)
Slim