[Rhodes22-list] Replacement Seat Drains

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 11:25:37 EDT 2003

Joe,

I bought mine from Bass Pro Shop, the redneck version
of West Marine.  White plastic, straight, not "l"
shaped.  The "l" shaped version makes for a shorter,
straighter hose run but they're a PITA to install.  I
think they were only about $4 each.  Be sure and get
some good sealant.  Good Luck!

Brad

=== message truncated ===