[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Rock Hall & Rhodes Rhendezvous

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Fri Apr 25 19:55:08 EDT 2003

Russ,
	Proof is in the pictures?
                               Ed K

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Russell Miller
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 4:36 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Rock Hall & Rhodes Rhendezvous

JUst returned home from St. Pete, FL where Will attened the Colgate
Sailing
School; this week.  Now he is too smart for us "old" folks,  likes to
depsart & return to the dock under sail alone, no motor, wise a--!!!
Any
how MJM you are welcome eorher or both with us.  We will be going across
the
bay from Rocky Point to Rock Hall Sat AM along with the others from the
Western side.

Russ

s/v Bulldog----- Original Message -----