[Rhodes22-list] Leaving the dock under sail

lcrowther lcrowther at cox.net
Sat Apr 26 13:38:20 EDT 2003

This is an unusual exchange of messages that seems to be becoming a little
personal so I thought I would muddy the waters a little bit more.

Rummy - How do you know Ed K. was sitting on the dock and not sailing
somewhere in the vicinity?

Ed - Did you ever hear the saying 'different strokes for different folks'?
What did you hope to prove other than one definition of gratuitous ?

There, now I've made two enemies for life!

Lloyd
s/v Uhuru II