[Rhodes22-list] Loose Goose (neck)

bruce.chisholm at att.net bruce.chisholm at att.net
Tue Apr 29 18:22:38 EDT 2003

Mark,
    Thanks for the reply. Compass Rose is a 1999 model so I suppose I have the
newer version. I have no idea how many screws are in the slider plate. The
other thing I noticed is that the poptop slider is wearing unevenly. I believe
I've traced the root cause to the aft supports for the poptop. The port side
support is mounted approximately 1/2 inch lower that the starboard support.
This causes the poptop to raise unevenly. Thanks again for the comments.

Bruce