[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Floor

Jay Friedland a.jayf at verizon.net
Tue Apr 29 22:49:46 EDT 2003

Boat US just released a 50% discount close-out on all Aurora (maybe due
to West Marine inventory?), and Boaters' World locally used to stock
their products and its only available on special order. For the
uniqueness of their product, it must have to do with the selectivity of
Rhodes owners keeping this alive.
Jay