[Rhodes22-list] Ladder clip

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Wed Apr 30 03:45:21 EDT 2003

I'm thinkin' the clip is best, not only for convenience but also for safety.
Ours has a line tied from the stern rail to the bottom rung for pulling it
up from the cockpit and also for deploying it from the water.  In case of a
MOB, or simply jumping in for a swim, I want to be able to just tug on the
line to deploy it.  It would be so like me to jump in the lake, forgetting
to untie the shock cord or whatever.  (Reference to my previous post about
grandpa.)   8-)   8-)

Ya gotta make your boat fit your world.  8-)

Slim