[Rhodes22-list] Fw: Beer Troubleshooting Chart - Joke

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Wed Apr 30 09:11:27 EDT 2003

Beer Troubleshooting Chart - JokeGil Eaton sent me this "Beer Troubleshooting Chart" to assist me with the "cockpit floor" problems that we've been discussing recently. It's proved so helpful to me in figuring out some pesky "maintenance" issues, I thought I'd pass it along.

http://www.xsystems.com/raven/beerchart.htm

Mark Kaynor