[Rhodes22-list] Fw: HOW OLD IS GRANDPA?

rjquinn at bellsouth.net rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 30 16:03:26 EDT 2003

My first car in 1958 was a 1950 Ford Flat Head Eight Coupe @ $50.00 sans wheels and tires.  Got it from a fellow with a drinking problem.  He was selling the tires for booze money.  A "friend" from midnight auto supply provided me with the wheels and tires to make the vehicle go.  {:>)

Had it for two years and sold if for $250.  Other than a new battery and muffler I don't recall any other outlays.

Those were the days my friend
We thought they'd never end...