[Rhodes22-list] Contraption? airplane tug

FNuttersNY at aol.com FNuttersNY at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 18:05:56 EDT 2003

Slim we used to use a device called a tug on our plane..  It hooked on to the
nose wheel and was 110v .  It let you castor the nose wheel  in any direction
while moving the plane back and forth with a trottle.  It would  allow you to
shoe horn the plane in to a very tight space in a hanger gingerly as the
wiing tips and such found  a home among a nest of  tail feathers and propellers
and such.  Now days they're powerd like a weed wacker.  If you cand find  a copy
of "Trade a Plane" at you local neighborhood  flying school you should be
able to find something you can adapt easily. They can be a little pricy but
ther'se plenty of used stuff too.