[Rhodes22-list] Boats for Sale

Dennis J Sitler djsitler at gmpexpress.net
Fri Aug 1 23:45:44 EDT 2003

Gossamer Wing is in the water and sailing in the North East River, MD, but
alas I have found another project. I now have a 25 Catalina fixer upper and
my wife says three boats are too much. I will be putting my 1974 Rhodes with
1999 Nissan 8hp engine, 50 watt solar panel, depth finder, radio, new 9
gallon water tank with electric pump, bilge pump, cabin interior all new but
needs some finishing touches, main sail just redone by Sail Care, genoa
second sailing season, furler reworked with teflon bearings and aluminum
drum, plus dual axle trailer with 4 like new trailer tires and new 5000 lb
2" ball reciever, up for sale at ($4,500). I will also be selling my 14'
Precision and trailer for ($750).

I will be sailing Gossamer Wing the rest of the season, or until it is sold,
as the 25 won't be ready until at least next spring. If it isn't sold by
then maybe I will be able to talk her into letting me put it in a lake
closer to home for days and weekends we can't get to the Bay (probably
wishful thinking). After two years of working on it I was just begining to
enjoy it, but the 25 was a deal too good to pass up.

Denny