[Rhodes22-list] Todd once more , please

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sat Aug 2 09:12:14 EDT 2003

Todd,
	Your sketches are usually quite helpful, try sending it again.

	And, I guess Joe's picture removes all question about the boat.
Since his boat is on Long Island, he should be aware that Triad trailers
are made in Connecticut and if someone bought a new one, Stan could
arrange for pick up in Connecticut to get a boat on Long Island.  At the
price Joseph is charging for the boat, someone could buy a new single
axle trailer and still get a reasonable deal.  Contrary to Joseph's
remarks about it being to far to North Carolina, we all know people have
gone much further to get a Rhodes.  And ask Saroj how many miles her
boat has gone on the trailer!
	Where were all these old boats when I was looking three or four
years ago?
         Ed K