[Rhodes22-list] Peter of Raleigh

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sat Aug 2 09:24:40 EDT 2003

Peter,

      Why not just go to Edenton?  Or do you not want Stan to know where
you are getting a boat?

      Today, Saturday, my boat is in the water at Starr, SC and my
trailer is in my backyard in Greenville, SC.  But later today or in the
next few days if all goes according to plan, they will merge.

      And if all goes well, next Saturday, August 9, they will go to
Topsail Beach, North Carolina.  If you want to come down Saturday
afternoon when I get there, you could measure them there.  I have Stan's
Triad single axle, 1984 version, very used.  And furthermore, it would
offer you the opportunity to help launch an R22!  Just dream of the
chance here!

          Ed K